Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To Him Who Does Immeasurably More


Ephesians 3:20

New International Version (NIV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,

I have a word for 2013.  It is "Enough".  You see, I have a terrible weakness.  It is a weakness of focusing on lack.  It is a weakness sometimes called perfectionism.  It is a weakness that leaves me never satisfied,....really satisfied.  I could spend endless hours discussing the reasons why I am this way going back to early childhood, society and the way that I am wired.  But, if I am to try to see myself as God sees me, I see someone who limits God.  Thus, it is an area that I need to improve my thinking.  So, my spiritual self adjusts this one word to three,..."He is Enough"

Do you have a word for 2013?

God Bless!

No comments: